Workers Comp Insurance

Saturday, 30 March 2019

WORKERS COMP INFORMATION PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY If you are not sure if you have Worker’s Comp insurance, please double check. The information on this website explains that the insurance is required in NY. No one will check on this for you but if you are audited by the […]


Counting Education Credits and Hours

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Au Pairs are required to complete 6 credits offered by a post-secondary institution during their one year stay. (Extension au pairs must complete 3 credits for a six month stay and 6 for a 9 or 12 month extension.)   Submit proof of Education requirement completion


Driving in New York State

Saturday, 30 July 2016

Out-of-state and foreign driver licenses You can drive in New York State with a valid driver license from another state or country. You don’t need to apply for a New York State driver license unless you become a New York State resident.  If you have a driver license from another country […]



Wednesday, 18 July 2012

WHAT YOU NEED TO DRIVE IN NEW YORK STATE: According to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) a valid driver’s license from another country is also valid in New York State. You will not need to apply for a US Driver’s License during your Au Pair Year in New York […]